Monday 27 June 2011

Another week closer to the exit

7 days corrected

Jazz had her bath and weigh today, weight is up 31g to 2191g!!
The nurses were astounded by Jazz doing the most adult, manly, sounding fart today!!  It would put a truckie to shame!!!!

8 days corrected

Jazz is off her big monitor and on a small basic model.  All chest and tummy leads are gone and only the foot sat probe remains!!  Awesome!!
She had her infacol and pentavite straight out of the syringe this morning, she hated the pentavite and pretended to upchuck!!
Took her bottle really well of course, she loves the bottle!  Had 1 tiny posit and big farts and burps, very unladylike!!
Its so great to be able to say its actually quite boring now!!  I come in and feed her, burp her, put her to bed, drink copious amounts of coffee; feed her again at 12, burp, settle, coffee, home!!  Its wonderful and has been such a long time coming!!!

Whenever I call at night now, I just get told, she's sleeping and took her bottle well.......just like a regular baby!

Cant wait to get the o2 installed at home, hopefully they'll get onto it quickly during the week!
It'll be incredible to have her home!!
She still squeeks all the time, very cute!!!

9 days corrected

Should be home late this week or early next week!!!! OMG!!
Weight today- 2266g, up 75g!
Diuretics have been halved now, fortifier will go soon!
Paul and I have to do CPR tomorrow at 11am, then were off to get me a new car!  One with heating!!!!!

10 days corrected

I'm getting so excited now its just not funny!!!    They say she'll be home next wednesday.!!!
Monash media contacted me, the herald sun want to do a coming home story on Jazz!!  They'll come and take pics Friday, then do a phone interview, she'll be in the paper on the 22nd or 23rd July to coincide with her homecoming!!  What a legend!

Oxygen will be installed this week sometime. 
Got my new car, 2005 BA XT station wagon.  Pick it up Thursday 10.30am!!

11 days corrected

Had a weigh today, 2316g!  Slowly getting there!
Taking all her feeds well, she's a cleer girl!  She still farts like a bloke, they are honestly the loudest farts ever!!!
Diuretics have been cut down again

12 days corrected

Not a lot to tell at the moment! She's just doing so extremely well!! Taking her bottles, pooing almost constantly, every nappy has skiddies!!!
Paul and I took Storm to see Jazz in the new car, The car is awesome!  Storm adored Jazz , kept saying how much he loved her!

13 days corrected

Had our photo shoot today!  She was a star of course!  She was peaking afterwards and didnt sleep for four hours!
She's completely off diuretics and fortifier now, only having ferrous and pentavite- she HATES the pentavite!!!

Weight today - up 10g to 2326g

14 days corrected.

For the first time since she was born I couldnt go near her :(
I have a snotty nose and raspy throat.  Its been a very miserable and extremely long day, I miss her so much!!!  Rang lots of course, but thats not the same.
Up til now I havent missed seeing her at all.......I feel sad, sorry for myself and also guilty that she's alone...even though she's surrounded by other bubs and nurses...she doesnt have mummy.  And mummy doesnt have her beautiful cuddles

I need to take milk in tomorrow, but not sure if I'll be able to see her.

No comments:

Post a Comment